Microsoft Outlook comes embedded with and a part of Microsoft’s Office basically used as a stand-alone application and includes several components such as contact manager, calendar, note taking, web browsing, task manager and journal. Outlook is known as an email application and used by many organizations in order to send and receive email on the PC. MS Outlook is also known as Personal Information Manager (PIM) and used for sending, receiving and storing emails. Apart from this, MS Outlook comes integrated with mobile devices such as android phones.
There are several versions of Microsoft Outlook that includes Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016. MS Outlook 2007 is one of the popular version of Microsoft Office and a part of MS Office 2007 that has been designed with a good user interface and still used by many organizations for daily work. Sometimes it is seen that user faces problems while accessing Outlook 2007 and further displays errors. Here we have discussed about some of the errors caused in MS Outlook 2007 and manual steps to rectify or resolve those errors. Just have a look:
Problem 1: Sending reported error (0.800CCC80): “None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server”
The above error gets flashed on the screen when you attempt to send an email from Outlook. One of the main reasons behind this error may be the wrong settings of your outgoing mail server.
Manual Steps To Resolve Error:
Made some edit on your account settings select the option “Log on to incoming server before sending mail”. For this follow the steps given below:
1) Go to Outlook file menu → Account Settings.
2) Select email account and double click on it.
3) Next, go to More Settings → Outlook Server
4) Check the option “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication” .
5) Again check the option “Log on to incoming server before sending mail”.
In order to resolve this error you can also go for and try “Repair” option from Account Settings window.
Problem 2: An email on the Office PC doesn’t show up at your laptop
Error Description: This problems occurs when a user install Outlook on more than one PC and found that the email set on one PC does not match with the other. You may face problems if you try to download email from both and leads to inconsistency. .
Solution: Two solutions have been provided to resolve this error:
- At first, you need to copy all the PST files manually from the PC containing emails to the other.
- Secondly, you can also switch to IMAP protocol that synchronizes the mail at the server with the mail in Outlook.
Problem 3: Task reported error 0x804210A – “the operation timed out while waiting for a response from the receiving server”
Error Description – The error message flashed when a user try to send or receive emails from Outlook. Possible reasons behind this error are as follows:
- The connection to the mail server is too slow
Solution: If possible keep your Internet connection free by stopping online activities and closing your downloads. If the problem still exist, try to increase the time out period of your mail server. For this follow the following steps:
- Select Outlook File menu -> Account Settings ->
- Go to your email account and double click on it. Then choose More Settings -> Advanced -> increase your server timeouts period.
- If you try to send or receive an email containing large attachment or receiving large series of emails. In this case, you will get the error 0x8004210E: “Your mailbox is already locked”
Solution: To resolve it, look forward to the large e-mail to be received or send. as an alternative, if your e mail account permits web access, then you must connect to your mailbox to your web browser and delete useless incoming messages.
- The working of Outlook Send & Receive emails is being blocked by a firewall
Solution: In order to prevent the blocking and receive or send emails from Outlook without any interruption you should disable your firewall.
Usually manual steps are complex and can only resolve minor errors of Outlook and therefore it is recommended to resolve all type of error using Outlook Email Recovery Software. It is a very safe and reliable and highly competitive software that is developed with high quality features in order to recover corrupt, deleted, damaged, lost PST files.
Features Of Outlook Email Recovery Software
1) This software repair damaged, deleted, corrupted or formatted PST files from MS Outlook.
2) It has the ability to restore and repair all components or attributes from a corrupt Outlook PST files.
3) This software smartly repairs all type of corrupt PST files to recover not only the emails but also Outlook elements such as journals, contacts, attachments, sent times, calendar, notes, tasks etc.
4) It is capable to repair large size PST files and even the encrypted or password protected PST files.
5) This Outlook recovery software supports the recovery of emails that accidentally get deleted from Inbox and effectively recovers the original content of the file.
6) This software provide the facility to save the recovered file in various file formats as per your requirement, including EML, HTML, RTF, PDF and MSG.
7) This software is compatible with Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista. It also supports some of the Outlook versions such as MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003.